Domestic Cleaning Glasgow
Forget about domestic chores and cleaning your home.
As reputable professional cleaners, we can clean your home both one-off and on a regular basis. Book your regular cleaner and an outstanding domestic cleaning service in Glasgow. Firstcleaningglasgow.co.uk stands for truly professional cleaning services.
Choose the best cleaning service in Glasgow and enjoy more free time and less effort for chores.
What is included in your private/thorough house cleaning service?
- Clean all Bedrooms: dusting of reachable surfaces, change of bedding, polishing of mirrors, empty bins/change bin bag, hoover and/or mop the floor, wipe all skirtings.
- Sanitise Bathrooms: sanitise all reachable surfaces, clean the shower cabin and/or bathtub, sanitise the toilet, clean and polish mirrors, mop the floor, empty bins/change bin bags.
- Disinfect the Kitchen: wipe and sanitise all surfaces, clean hobs/splash-back, clean microwave, vacuum and/or mop floor, empty bins/change bin bags, clean all skirtings, and a basic oven clean.
- Dust off your Living room: dust/polish all reachable surfaces, wipe all furniture, empty bins/change bin bag, hoover and/or mop the floor, clean skirtings.
- Wipe Hallways & Staircases: dust off reachable surfaces, wipe skirting boards, wipe bannisters, hoover and/or mop the floor.
Upon request: clean windows from within, fold/organise clothes in wardrobes, water plants, feed your cat/dog, do laundry, hang laundry.
*Ironing not included
One-off or regular home cleaning for your house or flat?
If you want a one-off deep cleaning for your flat or house, Firstcleaningglasgow.co.uk will offer a team of fully equipped cleaners near you.
However, if you’d like to get regular residential cleaning, then we can appoint a dedicated cleaner/maid to handle chores at your place frequently. Keep in mind that you have to provide the cleaning detergents and a hoover. Also, you can request an initial one-off appointment with a cleaning technician or maid to make sure you will be pleased with the service, and then book regular home cleaning services for your house or flat
Frequently asked questions
A: Your Domestic Cleaning Glasgow cleaner will follow a list of cleaning duties prepared in advance but you can add anything you wish to the list.
A: There are no contracts involved. We only ask you to give us a 14-day notice if you want to terminate your regular cleaning subscription
A: Just make sure to inform us at least 48 hours in advance.
A: Yes, we will first check the availability of your cleaner and see if they can come at another time.
A: No, this service takes care of the laundry only if there is a washing machine available.
A: Sure, just let us know when and we will be happy to arrange this for you.
A: Because booking regular services comes with a discount.
A: Yes we can arrange a PayPal credit card payment or we can do a direct bank transfer.
A: Тhere’s no need to prepare anything as you can always rely on us to bring our own cleaning products and equipment on site for only £6 and £10, respectively. In case you have equipment of your own, then we may use your hoover, broom, mop, cloths, sponges, and cleaning detergents instead.
A: Of course, just please make sure to stick to the same schedule so the cleaner can be available for you.
A: Please make sure to contact us as soon as possible and we will do our best to compensate you.
A: We do offer a carpet cleaning service, however it is not included in this package.
A: unfortunately our cleaners are not trained to work at heights so second floor window cleaning and above is not possible. we do however offer ground floor as an additional charge.
A: Only if it’s within 5 minutes of walking distance from your home.
A: Absolutely no, everything is included in the final bill you receive.